My roommate and I went to the cinema a week or so ago.
These were my thoughts.
- I really hope this is going to be a decent movie and no a complete flop. Better do him [2Pac] justice.
- He does look like Pac… but nah, something’s off. Just not the same.
- Why is Biggie frontin’ for? And who is this actor they’ve got as Snoop Dogg, brah?
- California Love comes on and only me and my roommate are jamming out apparently. What a symbolic sound, brah. I’m not even from the West Coast, but honestly, this just takes me back to when I was like four and listening to whatever music my brother was listening to at the time, which was 2Pac. Go figure…
- Why did Pac not have any kids, man? I mean, he apparently had a girlfriend in the end. Honestly, I was even surprised at that, like he really kept to himself. I wonder what his music would portray if he were alive today…
BONUS: Why didn’t they slide in Changes? I love that song. Am I a poser for listening to gangsta rap after this movie, though? I kinda feel like it… Whatever. I’ve been listening to this since I was a babe. It is what it is.